dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian
- 3/4 cup Gluten-Free All-Purpose Baker Flour Blend
- 3/4 cup vegan semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour blend, chocolate chips, walnuts, oats, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda. Mix gently until combined.
- In a blender, combine the coconut milk, maple syrup, and chia seeds. Blend until the chia is fully dissolved, about 1 minute. Add the wet blended mix to the dry mix, along with the coconut oil and almond butter. Mix until everything is fully incorporated and forms a soft dough.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, scoop the dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing each cookie 5 inches apart, and flattening each cookie slightly. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the edges are golden brown. Transfer to a cooling rack. The cookies should still be a little soft when you remove them, but they'll firm up as they cool. Store the cooled cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.