gluten-free, nut-free, vegetarian
- 1/2 seedless cucumber
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 seedless watermelon
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella balls (bocconcini)
- 1 lime
- handful of fresh basil leaves
- extra-virgin olive oil
- flaky salt and red pepper flakes
- Halve cherry tomatoes, and add to a large serving bowl. Depending on the cucumber's thickness, slice or chop so that pieces are similar in size to the cherry tomato halves, and add to the bowl. Chop watermelon to a similar size, and add about a cup of watermelon cubes to the bowl.
- Cut the mozzarella in halves or quarters, depending on size, and add them to the bowl, along with the juice of your lime, the basil leaves, a big drizzle of olive oil, a big pinch of flaky salt, and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes.
- Use a serving spoon to gently toss it all together, then drizzle with a bit more olive oil and eat!