- 1 pizza dough or prepared crust of choice
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
- 2 oz prosciutto
- 1/4 cup goat cheese crumbles
- 1 cup of arugula
- 1/4 cup walnut halves
- 2 Tbs balsamic glaze, drizzled
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 handful fresh herbs (oregano, micro basil, etc.)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Roll out your pizza dough and follow instructions for prepping. (some require baking the dough or crust in the oven before adding toppings)
- Add 1 Tbs olive oil to a medium skillet at medium heat. Add walnuts and toast for about 1 minute (they will toast more in the oven). Add thinly sliced pears to soften – about 2 minutes. Halfway through, drizzle with 1 Tbs balsamic glaze and set aside once softened.
- When your crust is ready for toppings, distribute the pear slices, prosciutto, goat cheese crumbles, and walnuts evenly across the crust.
- Bake pizza in the oven until the crust is slightly browned (usually 10-15 min depending on your crust).
- In a large bowl, add 1 cup of arugula, 1 tbs olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss arugula until evenly coated.
- Top flatbread with arugula and drizzle on the balsamic glaze and olive oil.
- Finish it off with salt, pepper, and fresh herbs for additional flavor and enjoy!