- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound Yukon gold potatoes + 1/2 pound purple fingerling potatoes (or 1 pound Yukon gold potatoes), peeled and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium ovenproof nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium. Add potatoes, bell pepper and onion; season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are crisp-tender, about 15 minutes. Uncover, and cook off excess liquid for an additional minute or so.
- Separately whisk together eggs, parsley, hot sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and teaspoon pepper, then pour egg mixture over vegetables in skillet and stir to distribute evenly. With the back of a spatula, press down on vegetables so they lay flat and are submerged.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tortilla is set, about 15 minutes.
- Carefully run a rubber spatula around edge of the skillet to release tortilla and invert onto a serving plate.