dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian
for the seed mix:
- 1 Tbsp. Flax Seed
- 1 Tbsp. Pumpkin Seed, roasted and salted
- 2 Tbsp. Everything Bagel Seasoning (we make our own but any store-bought mix will do the trick)
for the dressing:
- ½ Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Tahini
- ½ tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp. Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- Dash Cayenne Pepper
- Dash Salt
- Dash Pepper
- Zest of 1 lime
to assemble the salad:
- 1 large bunch of Tuscan kale center stem discarded, leaves thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- ½ small head Napa cabbage, tough stems removed, very thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- ¼ cup Sliced and Toasted Almonds
- 1 cup Roasted Cauliflower
- Make the seed mix: Combine flax seed, pumpkin seed, and everything bagel mix. Mix and set aside.
- Make the dressing: In a bowl, whisk olive oil, tahini, Dijon, lemon juice, honey, red wine vinegar, and pinch of cayenne pepper. Whisk until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the salad together: Toss kale, cabbage, and cauliflower with ½ cup of dressing. Add more dressing if desired. (You will have leftover dressing.) Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp seed mix and sliced almonds, adding more if desired.