15 minutes minutes
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated
- knob of ginger, grated
- 2 12oz packs of paneer, cubed
- 4 bell peppers, sliced to the same size as the paneer cubes
- red onions, sliced into the same size as the paneer cubes
- to serve: cilantro, chutney, yogurt, lime juice
- In a large bowl, add the yogurt and all the spices. Stir to combine.
- Add the cubed paneer to the yogurt and stir to coat. Cover the bowl and keep in the fridge overnight to marinate.
- When ready to grill, chop bell peppers and onions, set aside. Assemble skewers with vegetables and marinated paneer. Grill off on a grill pan, in the stove, or on the BBQ until the paneer has grill marks and vegetables are tender.
- Serve with optional sides, enjoy!