30 (plus min 6 hours of rising time) minutes
dairy-free, vegan, vegetarian
- 1 ¼-oz. envelope active dry yeast (about 2¼ tsp.)
- 2 tsp. honey
- 5 cups (625 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 6 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided, plus more for hands
- 1/2 cup California Ripe Olives, quartered
- 3 stems rosemary leaves
- Red onion, thinly sliced
- Everything seasoning
- Flaky sea salt
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- Red pepper flakes
- Whisk yeast, honey, and 2 1/2 cups lukewarm water in medium bowl. Let sit for 5 min. It should start to get foamy.
- Add flour and salt, and mix with rubber spatula until dough forms.
- Pour olive oil into big bowl, then transfer dough to bowl and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 8 hours (or let rise at room temp for 3-4 hours.) It should double in size.
- Butter an 18x13" rimmed baking sheet. Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil into center. Keeping dough in bowl and using a fork, gather dough edges farthest from you and lift up and over in center of bowl. Turn and repeat 3 more times, forming into rough ball. Transfer dough to pan, and pour any leftover oil over dough and coat it. Let rise uncovered in a dry warm spot (like on top of a preheating oven) until doubled in size, at least 2 hours but no more than 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450. To test if dough is ready, poke it with finger. It should spring back slowly (if it springs back quickly, it's not ready. Oil your hands and stretch dough to fill. Dimple with your fingers creating depressions in the dough.
- Sprinkle rosemary, olives, red onion, chopped garlic, everything seasoning. Bake until puffed and golden brown, about 15 - 20 min.
- When it's finished, drizzle with olive oil and flaky salt, slice and eat!