- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 small head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 small sweet potato, chopped
- 1 onion, cut into 1" chunks
- 1/2 cup basmati rice
- 1/2 head tuscan kale, chopped
- cilantro, peanuts, limes for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Whisk together 1 cup coconut milk, 2 tablespoons green curry paste, and 4 cloves sliced garlic.
- On a foil-lined baking sheet, arrange chopped cauliflower and chopped sweet potato. Scatter over 1/2 cup basmati rice.
- Pour over the coconut milk mixture, then whisk 2 tablespoons peanut butter with 1 cup boiling water, and pour over. Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove foil, add kale, salt, and pepper, then reseal and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 3 minutes. Serve with fresh cilantro, chopped peanuts, and lime.
- Make on a sheet pan to serve 4. To serve 2, halve the recipe and make in a skillet.