gluten-free, nut-free, vegetarian
- 1 cup whole milk Greek yogurt*
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 cup mixed soft leafy herbs, dill, mint, tarragon and/or cilantro
- 2 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, plus ½ teaspoon zest
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- for serving: sliced raw and/or roasted vegetables
- To make the Green Goddess Dressing: In a food processor, combine the yogurt, parsley, mixed herbs, chives, lemon juice, zest, olive oil, capers, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pulse until well combined. Season to taste.
- For the crudité, arrange spring vegetables on platter with Green Goddess Dressing. Eat!
- Green Goddess Dressing can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.