- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 head Garlic, cloves separated and unpeeled but crushed
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch wedges
- 1 14-ounce can whole artichokes, drained and halved
- 1 lemon cut into slices
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives, quartered
- Garnish with fresh basil, parsley, and lemons for squeezing
- Preheat oven to 325. On a baking sheet, scatter cherry tomatoes, garlic, red onion, and artichoke halves.
- Season with salt and pepper, then douse everything in oil and stir to coat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, then rub with paprika adn herbes de provence (or italian seasoning) until well coated. Nestle into veggies skin side up, then top with lemon slices.
- Pour more oil over top, then bake for an hour until chicken is cooked through. Crank up the oven to 500 and cook for 10 - 15 min more until skin is crispy and golden.
- Add green olives to the dish, and garnish with herbs and squeezes of lemon juice.