- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup cane sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 flax eggs (2 Tbs ground flaxseed or flaxseed meal mixed with 5 Tbs water)
- 1/4 cup dairy-free milk
- 1/2 cup melted vegan butter
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a 8x8" baking pan with parchment paper, then spray with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, mix 2 Tbs ground flaxseeds with 5 Tbs water and refrigerate for 5 minutes to create your flax eggs.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the melted vegan butter, maple syrup, almond butter, dairy-free milk, and vanilla extract.
- Add in the flax eggs and sugar and mix.
- Add oat flour, almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt and mix well until fully combined.
- Mix in chocolate chips until evenly distributed throughout. Option to sprinkle flakey salt on top.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan, and spread top evenly. Bake for 20 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out dry (a few crumbs sticking to it is good, you just don't want it to be wet.)
- Let brownies cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting. Once cooled, lift brownies out of pan using parchment paper and cut them into 9 squares. It will be tough, but be patient! Eat warm or at room temp.