- 3-4 small sweet potatoes, sliced into sticks
- olive oil
- 1/2 cup of harissa
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained, rinsed, and dried
- for serving: feta, yogurt, fresh herbs of choice, lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- On a large sheet tray, add the sweet potatoes and drizzle generously with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss until sweet potatoes are coated. Bake in oven for about 15 minutes.
- Remove sweet potatoes from the oven and add the chickpeas to the sheet tray. Add all of the remaining ingredients and toss until evenly coated. Spread evenly on tray and place back in oven, baking for an additional 30 minutes until sweet potatoes are cooked through and chickpeas are crispy.
- Remove from oven.
- Toss the feta and yogurt together to serve alongside the sweet potatoes.
- Serve in your preferred method, over the yogurt, as part of the bowl, or with protein of choice. Enjoy!