Fresh greens, an addictive dressing, and toppings galore. Trust: You’ll be making this green salad with sesame dressing all season long.
For the dressing:
- 1 inch finely grated ginger
- 2–3 teaspoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- Pinch of Aleppo pepper flakes, gochugaru, or red chili flakes
- Salt to taste
- 1–2 tablespoons of water to thin
For the salad:
- Freshly grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup roasted and salted pistachios
- 2 servings of baby greens
- Prep the dressing. In a mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients and stir to combine until smooth. If the dressing is too thick, add a splash of water. Taste and adjust until flavors are balanced.
- Serve the salad. Add greens to a large bowl and toss with dressing. Add to a serving bowl and top with parmesan, furikake, and pistachios. Serve immediately and enjoy!