Today’s tutorial is perfect for long-haired ladies who like to keep their hair down, but are looking for a super easy trick that adds interest and volume to your mane. Enter: the braided headband — a “do” that’s so doable, don’t be surprised if you catch me rocking it at more than one holiday party this year. All you’ll need are a couple of rubber bands, a few bobby pins and the handy instructions from Martha Lynn… and as always, Cory‘s step-by-step photos are here to help!
- Section hair and tease around the crown, spraying as you tease. Clip top of hair leaving a bottom section from mid-ear down.
- Split bottom section in half and braid each half, angling each braid forward.
- Grab a strand from the braid tail, and carefully bunch the rest of the braid upward so that its messy like a rope.
- Wrap braid across head and pin it to secure.
- Wrap second braid over first to cover rubber band, and remove rubber band of second braid before pinning.
- Let the rest of your hair down.
Share this Post