How do we love tacos? Let us count the ways… but then again, it’s virtually impossible to quantify. With Cinco de Mayo just two days away, we thought we’d dust off our recipe collection for some of our all time favorites. If you’re entertaining this Sunday (or any time this summer), we love the idea of setting up a build-your-own taco bar and inviting guests to fill tortillas with the protein of their choice and all the fix-ins they can dream of. With endless possible combinations, making the perfect taco is practically fool-proof. Click through for a few mouth-watering recipes…
1. Chipotle Sweet Potato Tacos from Naturally Ella
2. Beans, Greens, and Goat Cheese Tacos from Martha Stewart
3. Raw Tacos from Roost
4. Grilled Tofu Tacos with Avocado Cream from Love & Lemons
5. Corn and Tomatillo Tacos from us!
6. Cheddar Beer Chicken Tacos from How Sweet It Is
7. Bluefish Tacos from Cannelle et Vanille
8. Baja Fish Tacos from Notions & Notations of a Novice Cook
9. Shrimp and Zucchini Tacos from Bon Appetite
10. Picadillo Tacos from us!
Share this Post
Love a taco bar, it is one step up from a buffet in my opinion!
Mmmmmm…..so many winners! Thanks for the roundup!
The Greens, beans and goat cheese tacos are definitely on the menu for this week! I don’t think you can ever go wrong with this combo!
Yum! Everything looks amazing… headed out the door for a Mexican Fiesta. Can’t wait for tacos!
sounds good! I just made a “cobb salad” taco tonight – chicken in shallots, bacon, egg, avocado, tomato, and blue cheese. it was pretty tasty!
My mouth is watering…Yum! My staple recipe is sweet potato black bean tacos (http://rootandvineblog.com/roasted-sweet-potato-tacos/) but beans greens and goat cheese will have to make the menu this week! Thanks for the idea!
Yummy! Delicious looks amazing…My mouth is watering