This ricotta and plum bruschetta takes a traditional topping to the next level with five in-season ingredients and perfectly balanced flavors.
- Green onions, sliced on diagonal
- 3 plums, sliced
- 1–2 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt & freshly ground pepper
- baguette, sliced in half lengthwise
- 8 ounces of whole milk fresh ricotta
- fresh mint leaves
- In a bowl, toss together onions, plums, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat grill to medium-low. Brush the cut sides of the baguette with oil. Grill, cut sides down, until bread is toasted and golden brown.
- Let cool for a minute, then spread ricotta over both pieces. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt.
- Cut each half diagonally into six pieces. Arrange on a wood board, and top with the plum salsa. Garnish with fresh mint. Eat!