In Austin, the holidays are just about the only time of year we get to dress up –the laid back nature of this town means we’re pretty much in jeans and flats all year ’round. So why don’t I take advantage of this rare moment in time? This year, I’m vowing to do better: Instead of waiting until the last minute to throw something mediocre together, I’m planning ahead. Don’t want the holiday party season to catch you off guard either? One of these 16 dresses is sure to tickle your fancy.
1. Ombré Sequinned Dress from Zara
2. Lotus Jacquard Mini Dress by Opening Ceremony
3. Adanya Shine Sequined Slip Dress from French Connection
4. Flora Maxi Dress by For Love & Lemons
5. Flounce Wrap Dress by Zimmerman
6. Walter Velvet Midi Dress from Free People
7. Dotty Strapless Dress by Love & Lemons
8. Lily Jaquard Lace-Up Jumpsuit from Urban Outfitters
9. Metallic Bodre Fit & Flare Dress by Xhilaration
10. Velvet Dress with Bib Front from Zara
11. Crepe Column Midi Dress by Dion Lee
12. Pleated Metallic Wrap Dress from Anthropologie
13. Leia Dress form Need Supply Co.
14. Elisa Dress by Ulla Johnson
15. Bellflower Dress from The Reformation
16. Luisana Dress from Need Supply Co.