Is anyone else having trouble buttoning their pants today or is it just me? Jess here and on this blissful Black Friday, I’d be silly to bring you something that you’d have to chew so soon after your Thanksgiving feast. Accordingly, I’m pouring up the most decadent of all sip-able holiday indulgences…Baileys Irish Cream.
Most Baileys-fiends like their’s served over ice or coffee, so I decided to conveniently marry the two and make coffee ice cubes. Now doesn’t that just getcha’ giddy?
Baileys Irish Cream
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 14 oz (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/3 cups Irish whiskey (I like Jameson’s)
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee (I like Starbucks Via)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- whipped cream + chocolate shavings, to garnish
- coffee ice cubes, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and set on high speed for 30 seconds.
- Bottle in a tightly sealed container and refrigerate. Shake before using. Will keep for up to 2 months in a tightly-closed container.