Check out the full story here: Entertaining with Meg Lonergan
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 large head of green cabbage, very thinly sliced (about 5 cups)
- 1 small jicama, peeled, julienned (about 1 cup)
- 4 scallions, sliced
- Separate stems and leaves from cilantro. You should have about 1/2 cup of each. Coarsely chop leaves. Purée cilantro stems, sour cream, lime zest, and lime juice in a blender.
- Transfer cilantro mixture to a large bowl and whisk in mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss in cabbage, jicama, scallions, and chopped cilantro leaves.