It’s official: awards season is here! And there’s nothing quite like the red carpet to get the little girl in me to fantasize about cascading ball gowns, show-stopping high heels, and of course, trend setting hair and makeup. I love seeing how Hollywood starlets take classic, glamorous looks and give them a youthful, laid-back update. With that in mind, I was inspired to demonstrate this casual French twist… it’s easy enough to wear to the office with day 2 hair, yet elegant enough for a black tie affair! Keep reading for the simple step-by-step…
- Starting with a deep side part, add texture to your hair. I used Living Proof Flex and a 1-inch curling iron to create messy wave, then teased throughout the crown.
- Loosely gather hair at the name of the neck and begging twisting.
- Continue twisting, and fold the gathered hair straight up.
- Fold the end of the tail back down on itself as pictured.
- Tuck the end of tail into twisted hair by gently rolling it underneath until completely concealed.
- Secure with bobby pins and allow loose hairs to fall around the face. Spray all over.
Share this Post