Well, hello summer! Now that the first week of the summer has officially kicked off, we thought it was only necessary to round up the recipes of everyone’s favorite summer sweet — popsicles. There’s just something about those icy cold pops-on-a-stick in the midst of a hot, steamy day that has both children and adults alike coming back for more. Whether it’s mixing and mashing up your favorite fruits and ingredients (because let’s be honest, it all tastes good!), or the nostalgia that brings us right back to our childhood days of summer slurping, popsicles will always hold a special place in our hearts. Plus, we’ve got you covered on plenty of those delicious cocktails on a stick (poptails, anyone?). Indulge in a little sun-soaking and popsicle-slurping this summer with a few of our favorite popsicle how-to’s below. Enjoy!
1. Coconut and Blood Orange Popsicles from Fork Knife Spoon
2. Cucumber Honeydew Margarita Popsicles from Endless Simmer
3. Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles from Yummy Supper
4. Grapefruit Bourbon Cocktail Pops by Hungry Girl Por Vida
5. Rootbeer Float Popsicles by Lark & Linen
6. Mango and Salted Coconut Popsicle with Crushed Peanut Topping by The Design Files
7. Grapefruit and Strawberry Greyhound Poptails from Endless Simmer
8. Flower Bouquet Popsicles from Family Fresh Cooking
9. Banana Mudslide Poptails from Endless Simmer
10. Fresh Fruit + Coconut Pops
Share this Post
YUM! Perfect summer snack!
Wow – they all look so delicious and refreshing that I’m not sure which one I want to try first!
I am inspired to make a batch of popsicles this weekend!
All these popsicles look incredibly yummy!! I must try and make one of these recipes soon xx
Can’t wait to try!!