Has anyone had the pleasure of enjoying a leisurely, sun-soaked outdoor meal yet? I have to admit, though there are countless things I love about spring, I most look forward to relaxed backyard meals and opting for “outdoor” instead of “in” at the hostess podium. The weather is a bit murky today, but I’m still delighting in the ten straight days we recently had of gorgeous warm weather here in Austin. So for today’s roundup, we thought we’d take a look at some of our favorite springtime-inspired tables… overflowing with bright blooms, set in magical gardens, and perfect for alfresco dining.
1. Colorful Wildflower Table Decor via Elizabeth Anne Designs
2. Colorful California Wedding via Elizabeth Anne Designs
3. Moroccan Inspired Wedding Shoot via 100 Layer Cake
4. Parker Palm Springs Wedding via Birds of a Feather
5. Spring Table via Sugar and Charm
6. Cedar Woods Wedding via Style Me Pretty
7. White on White Napa Valley Wedding via Dustjacket Attic
8. Bright Spring Table via Frolic!
9. Hanging Floral Chandelier via Martha Stewart Weddings
10. Blackberry Farm Wedding via Style Me Pretty
Share this Post