You’ve got the inspiration and your menu is set… the only thing left? Do-it-yourself decor elements that’ll have guests buzzing, and a little piece of the party for them to take home as favors. Thankfully, both details can come together in a flash, and require nothing more than a few materials you likely already own, and a trusty printer that’s up for the job. Keep reading to learn how to recreate our unforgettable poison bottle flower vases and poison ivy party favors…
Poison Bottle Flower Vases
- Vintage glass bottles in different colors, shapes and sizes
- Printable poison labels
- Spray adhesive or sticker paper
- Print out poison labels on regular weight printer paper or sticker paper.
- Cut out labels.
- Ensure that the entire surface of the glass bottle is clean. Peel sticker paper and adhere to bottle, or spray surface of the bottle with spray adhesive and attach label.
- Allow to dry, then fill with a few inches of water and dried flower stems.
Poison Ivy Favor Tags
- small potted ivy plants (we used Boston Ivy)
- small pots or containers
- printable poison ivy labels
- wooden sticks
- black spray paint
- craft glue
- Repot ivy plants in small pots. Set aside.
- Spray paint wooden sticks black (one for each favor).
- Print poison ivy labels, cut out, then attach to stick ends with craft glue.
- Insert into potted ivy.
Share this Post