Some of the best parties and projects we’ve worked on at Camille Styles have been fiestas — we just love this traditional concept for colorful outdoor parties! This year, we wanted to give our favorite theme a new twist with a drink that incorporated tequila, but wasn’t a traditional margarita. With a little help from our friends at Familia Camarena, we combined grapefruit juice, sparkling mineral water, Silver Camarena Tequila and a splash of rose water to create a fresh cocktail that’s perfect for this year’s fiesta season. At outdoor parties, we sometimes like to offer guests a beverage that’s chilled rather than on ice (which melts faster than you can say caliente under the Texas sun!) For a light drink that won’t get diluted this Cinco De Mayo, try our chilled Tequila Rose:
It’s 3 o’clock somewhere! Pledge to #SaveCinco this year by celebrating Cinco de Mayo with Camarena Tequila on Saturday, May 3rd!
- Camarena Silver Tequila
- Rose Water
- Grapefruit Juice
- Sparkling Mineral Water
- Pour one cup fresh grapefruit juice, one teaspoon rose water and two ounces of Camarena Silver Tequila into cocktail strainer filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously until liquid is chilled.
- Strain chilled liquid into empty glass.
- Top off with a bit of sparkling mineral water.
And a few tips to make your fiesta unforgettable:
- Dress up your table with a colorful cloth — consider using a Mexican blanket, beach towel or duvet cover as an impromptu tablecloth if you don’t already own one.
- We love using succulents in lieu of cut floral arrangements for outdoor parties. These potted plants are environmentally friendly, make great party favors and are totally on trend!
- Plan a pumping playlist with great Tejano tunes from bands like The Mavericks, Los Lonely Boys and Grupo Fantasma.
*this post was created in partnership with camarena tequila
Share this Post
Ooo love that tablecloth!
I do too! Where is it from?
Another pretty tablescape! Thanks for sharing the Chilled Rose Tattoo recipe. Love, love,
those cute little glasses!
Mmm this drink looks fabulous!! Love the name!
Ummmmm yum! Can’t wait to try this!
Looks absolutely delish!
Ooooh where oh where is that table cloth from?? Tell me, Jennifer!
That is so going to be my cocktail of choice for the weekend! 🙂