If you ask me, there’s no better way to incorporate fresh ingredients and natural sweetness into your diet than with a refreshing, fully-loaded smoothie. Whether you turn to your blender (or Vitamix, or Magic Bullet) for your morning fuel or an afternoon pick-me-up, let the drink serve as your tool to achieving healthy New Years resolutions (remember those?!). These 10 recipes simply make it easy to pack in a daily serving of fruits, veggies and super foods. Plus, their vibrant pops of color are much more aesthetically pleasing than a cup of black coffee, wouldn’t you say? Blend away, ladies, and let us know which smoothie best supplements your health kick!
1. Blueberry Basil Smoothie from My New Roots
2. Superfood Sunshine Smoothie from Love and Lemons
3. Peach, Kale & Coconut Smoothie from Camille Styles
4. Cocoa, Banana & Almond Smoothie from Offbeat and Inpired
5. Pomegranate Blueberry Smoothie from Two Peas and Their Pod
6. Almond Date Banana Smoothie from Pastry Affair
7. Kale Banana Smoothie from Mint and Chillies
8. Blueberry & Ginger Smoothie from Camille Styles
9. Toasted Coconut Banana Smoothie from My Happy Place
10. Green Tea Blueberry Smoothie from The Fresh Method
Share this Post
Thanks for theses recipes….I really need to start drinking smoothies…more often, x
I love smoothies especially during summer though..
I am definitely trying the green tea blueberry! Sharonda http://www.sportymommas.com
thanks for including my smoothie! Happy blending, xo 🙂
Thanks so much for this inspiration! I usually throw in my blender any fruit that’s currently in my kitchen, but I think it’s time for me to be a little bit more sophisticated in my choices, and give a few of these recipes a try.
Macarons and Pearls
So.. this looks & sounds amazing! Something I could keep up everyday ;D
Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.
Thanks for including my smoothie as well!!! I’m glad you liked it! Enjoy xx
this sounds delicious, adding to my recipe book!
Very nice picks! Must try blueberry + basil 🙂