- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil
- 4 oz. raw pecans
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- In a small bowl, mix together spices and sugar. Set aside.
- Then, in a small saucepan, heat butter over medium until melted. Add pecans, then slowly add spice mixture making sure to nuts are coated evenly. Add maple syrup and up the heat to medium high. Stirring often for 3-4 minutes or until mixture begins to smell nutty and more syrupy.
- Remove from heat and add in an even layer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Let cool. (For immediate cooling, add to freezer for 5 minutes.
- Once pecans have cooled, top greek yogurt with them and a few tablespoons of pomegranate seeds. Serve immediately.
Share this Post
Yum! Great simple (yet healthy!) morning meal.
This looks delicios !!