- concealer brush
- eyeliner brush
- blending brush
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow in Cool Lilac 38
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Violet Ink 4
- RMS Beauty Living luminizer (for under brow highlight)
- matte brown shade powder for crease
- NARS Pro Prime smudge proof eyeshadow base
- Black Mascara
- Apply an eye shadow primer (like NARS Pro Prime) all over the lid up to the brow bone using your fingers.
- Using a concealer brush, apply a lavender cream shadow by Bobbi Brown in Cool Lilac evenly all over the lid (from the eyelid crease down to the lash line)
- Keep the look soft with a sheer wash of color, or apply a second layer for more intensity.
- Using a crease brush, apply a medium matte brown eye shadow in the crease of the eye lid for added depth and dimension. Keep this light and well blended.
- Using an eyeliner brush, apply liner to the top lash line to frame the eye. (I used Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Violet Ink.)
- Add a highlight underneath the brow and the inner corner of the eye for an extra pop. I used RMS Beauty Living Luminizer.
- To complete the look, add a coat or two of mascara to curled eyelashes. Voilà violet!
AVERY’S EXTRA TIP: If you’re hesitant to try out color but would really like to, pick out a muted lavender shade to start. It doesn’t have to be bright! Choose a lavender with a gray undertone, and start with a sheer wash of color on the lid, and then build as you gain confidence.
Share this Post