Avocado Wasa Cracker Breakfast Toast
January 9th, 2017
Click here to get more Wasa Cracker breakfast toast recipes.
photography by Kate LeSueur
- 2 wasa multigrain crackers
- 1/2 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 soft boiled egg, sliced (we like to follow these instructions for soft boiled eggs)
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, chopped
- crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- Gently mash avocado into crackers. Top with egg and radish.
- Carefully drizzle olive oil over the toast, then add dill, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.