Tuesday blues got you down? If you ask me, there’s nothin’ like a dose of puppy love to turn things around, and today’s pooch-of-the-hour is one who always puts a smile on my face. You might recognize Chelsea Fullerton Jones as the mastermind behind Go Forth or the subject of this gorgeous feature, but to me, she’s mama to the world’s cutest Beagle, Alice. Not only does Alice know how to pull off a cowboy hat unlike any other dog I know, but she also makes up 1/2 of this amazing cuddling duo. Scroll down to read all about her sweet personality and hilarious habits according to Chelsea…
Your name: Chelsea Fullerton Jones, Designer and Photographer, goforthcreative.com
Your dog’s name, breed and age: Alice, Beagle, 5 years old
- How did Alice come into your life? My husband, Cameron, and a friend were camping in Arkansas and Alice walked up to his car as they were packing up to head home. She was starving and soaking wet and the boys couldn’t walk away from that sweet face. I was angry when Cameron called to tell me he was bringing home a dog but she quickly won over my heart and she’s been ours ever since.
- Your favorite thing about her: I love when she whimpers while she’s dreaming.
- Your favorite thing to do with your dog: Chasing her around the backyard when she gets her nightly surge of crazy.
- The weirdest thing Alice does: Alice and my cat, Onyx, are best buds and cuddle often. Onyx initiates it most of the time but Alice loves the attention and especially likes when my cat licks her face. Here’s an image of them laying together.
- What’s the naughtiest thing your dog has ever done? She literally took my Mom’s sandwich out of her hand and when we finally caught up with her, she had mustard all over her face. I’m laughing out loud as I type this.
- If Alice was a person, living or dead, who would she be and why? Little Orphan Annie. Alice is a bright spot to anyone who meets her and we think she had a tough life before she found us.