- faux flowers
- metal hair barettes for crafting
- hot glue gun with glue sticks
- Purchase 2-4 bunches of your favorite faux flowers from your local craft store.
- Pick individual faux flowers off their stems. In many cases, the flower can be easily pulled off with your fingers. Other flowers might need to be cut with scissors, in which case, cut as close to the flower base as you can.
- Place a dot of hot glue on the barrette, and press a flower into it.
- Repeat until the metal of the barrette is completely covered.
Share this Post