We worked with designer Sarah Contrucci Smith to create these fun incense party favors. Inspired by her indigo-and-cream textile designs at Ara Collective , this favor was the perfect table dressing during her Blue Valentine Girl’s Night (see the full party here). All you need is a stick of incense, a hole punch, and a home printer to create this simple valentine. Read on for our instructions and the free printable template!
- white cardstock paper
- home printer
- incense sticks
- small sized hole punch
- blue ribbon
- our free printable templates (see below)!
- Print out our free printable templates onto white cardstock paper:
- Cut out each double-heart shape (but be sure and leave them connected at the “top”!)
- Fold the heart shape over.
- Write a secret message to your Valentine inside the card (optional).
- Take the hole punch and create two holes placed diagonally across the folded card. Make sure the hole goes through both layers of the card.
- Thread the stick of incense through the holes.
- Decorate the end of the stick of incense with a blue ribbon.