“This perfect to-die-for pairing of super-green superfood ingredients is also super simple to throw together-kale, apple, avocado, with some hemp seeds for added omegas. Top with some tangy Light Caesar Dressing and-voila!– a weeknight dinner in a hot second!” Candice Kumai
- 1 bunch lacinato kale, tough ribs removed, leaves torn
- ½ Fuji apple, halved and thinly sliced into half-moons
- 1 avocado, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons hulled hemp seeds
- Prep the vegetables for the salad.
- Add the chopped kale and Fuji apple slices to the bowl and toss well to coat with the vinaigrette.
- Plate the salad and top with the avocado cubes and hulled hemp seeds.
Light Caesar Dressing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, pepper, sea salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
Share this Post