- 1.5 pounds carrots, peeled and halved long-ways (smaller carrots with green tops still on preferred!)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 2 tablespoons honey, plus extra to drizzle
- salt and pepper
- 1 package Boursin Cheese
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 bunch tarragon, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss carrots with extra virgin olive oil, honey, salt and pepper. Spread on parchment-lined baking sheet, and roast for about 20 minutes, until carrots are tender and start to caramelize.
- While carrots are roasting, whisk together Boursin Cheese and Greek yogurt. When fully combined, use spoon to spread in a thin layer on bottom of serving dish to the corners. Drizzle with honey.
- Right before serving, pile roasted carrots on top of cheese spread, and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Garnish with lemon zest, tarragon, salt and pepper.