- 4 oz goat cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 cloves roasted garlic, minced
- Take the butter and goat cheese out of the fridge and let warm at room temperature for 1-2 hours.
- Mince garlic and sauté in a non-stick pan until just a little brown. If it's completely brown, it's burned and bitter, you want it soft and sweet for this spread.
- With a fork and medium-sized bowl, work together goat cheese, butter and garlic until there's no separation.
- Transfer the butter into a small bowl or ramekin, grab a baguette, and dive in!
Share this Post