- 3 cups silver tequila
- 1 1/2 cups Cointreau
- 1 1/2 cups fresh squeezed lime juice
- 3/4 cup prickly pear simple syrup
- crushed ice
- 12 lime wedges
- coarse salt for rimming the glass, optional
- Mix tequila, cointreau, lime juice, and syrup together in a pitcher.
- Pour salt onto a plate, wet the rim of your glass with a lime wedge, and dip the glass in the salt. Coat the rim to your liking, either halfway or entirely around the glass. You can also use sugar if you prefer more sweetness, or leave it off completely.
- When ready to serve, fill each glass with crushed ice, pour in the margarita mix, and garnish with a lime wedge.
Share this Post
I need to make these!! Sounds so good and refreshing!
These remind me of the addictive prickly pear margs at Rosa Mexicano in NYC- now I can make them myself! Thanks;)
Oh yay! You’re going to love em.
Amazon does not ship prickly pear to Canada. Do you know where else I can purchase it?
What did you use to make your ice into little nuggets?