dairy-free, gluten-free, vegetarian
- 8 ears of fresh corn
- 1 large Haas avocado, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 bunch chives, chopped
- 1 bunch dill, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, chopped (optional)
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 3 tbs olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Blanch the corn in a large pot of boiling, salted water for 3 minutes, then throw them in an ice bath to stop the cooking.
- Once cooled, cut all the the kernels off of the corn and put them in a mixing bowl. Add the avocado, red pepper, chives jalapeño, and dill to the bowl.
- Zest the lime and add the zest and juice and the oil oil. Mix and taste for salt and pepper.