Click here to see our full Mediterranean Mezze Party!
The all-star dish of the day: this refreshing cucumber and feta salad combines some of my favorite fresh ingredients, and a sprinkling of dill adds just the right bite.
- 2 English cucumbers
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 block Feta cheese (I love Israeli, but you can use your favorite)
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- juice from 1 lemon
- extra-virgin olive oil
- coarse sea salt like Maldon, and freshly ground black pepper
- Slice cucumber into thin rounds -- halve them if large. In a large bowl, toss with red onion, then crumble feta over the top.
- Chop dill and sprinkle over salad, then drizzle with lemon juice and extra-virgin olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
Share this Post