- 4 lb pork loin
- 6 cloves fresh garlic
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 8 leaves fresh sage
- 6 medium to large new potatoes, peeled and chopped into large pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 big pinches of salt
- 3 big pinches black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare a dry marinade this way: finely chop the rosemary and garlic together, then add the salt and pepper and mix together.
- Pour the dry marinade onto a cutting board and roll the fillet onto it so that the seasoning sticks. Dry marinade is much stronger than liquid marinade and takes less time to confer flavor on the meat.
- Lay the pork in the center of a roasting pan, and surround with potatoes. Drizzle all over with olive oil, and top the potatoes with fresh sage leaves.
- Roast the pork and the potatoes until an instant read thermometer inserted into the pork reads about 145 degrees Fahrenheit (about 45 minutes)
Share this Post