Hey guys, I’m super excited to announce two new roles that we’re looking to fill at Camille Styles. This is a big deal for me because hiring is a rare occurrence around here — I take great joy in the fact that we’ve carefully built a small, talented team that approaches what we do every day with an entrepreneurial mindset. We’re currently looking for a Marketing Manager to play a key role in our site’s continued growth, as well as a Food & Lifestyle Editorial Intern for this summer. Our team members are creative, goal-driven, and collaborative — and we inspire each other daily. Keep reading for details about the positions and to find out how to apply!
MARKETING MANAGER — Many thanks to all our applicants! This position has already been filled.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to play an important role in the development and implementation of our site’s growth strategy. We are open to hiring either a part-time/freelancer or a full-time position.
- We want more readers. Use all digital marketing channels and partnerships to get people to the site.
- Tell me something I don’t know. Use analytical abilities to plan and execute experiments and conversion tests.
- Be social. Deliver an insights-driven social strategy across all platforms
- Stay ahead of the curve. Identify trends and insights and optimize strategies accordingly.
- Be collaborative. Work with the team to evaluate and strategize ways we can grow.
- Minimum 2 years working in digital media
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Savvy with all major social media channels
- Experience in digital marketing tactics, including SEO, SEM, social media advertising, email marketing, online display media, etc.
- A quick learner, self-motivated, ambitious, organized, and detail-oriented
- Austin-based strongly preferred
FOOD & LIFESTYLE EDITORIAL INTERN — Many thanks to all our applicants! This position has already been filled.
Our dream assistant is a copywriting star and a passionate foodie… culinary school not required, but you’ve got to be able to follow a recipe and make it look pretty. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about every aspect of lifestyle blogging, social media, and photo shoot production.
- Food prep and styling for photo shoots
- Assisting editors with photo research and sizing images
- Building daily posts using Wordpress, assisting with research and interviews
- Various administrative duties
- must have excellent writing skills and an interest in topics across lifestyle categories
- upbeat positive attitude and a determination to finish the job and get it done right
- passion for food, both reading and writing about it as well as cooking it
- photography and styling skills are not required but a major plus
- high level of creativity & attention-to-detail
- must be Austin-based
Know someone who sounds perfect for either of these positions? Pass it on!
Please send resumes to [email protected]
Share this Post