Hey guys! I’m sure many of y’all are also in full holiday mode this weekend: trimming the tree, wrapping gifts, and jingle bell rockin’ at parties tonight. These weeks in December fly by so quickly that it feels like a challenge to squeeze in all the requisite holiday festivities before the season ends — but visiting Santa and making hot toddies is supposed to be fun, so let’s all take a deep breath and relax for a sec, okay? It’s all gonna be okay. To help make planning it all a little easier, I thought that instead of sharing our usual favorite links today, I’d post a roundup of all our best holiday resources to make the most of the season. Check ’em out below, and I’d love to hear in the comments how you’re savoring the season this weekend!
If you’re doing the last-minute gift scramble this weekend, don’t miss our best gift guides for some brilliant ideas:
- 30 Amazing Gifts Under 30
- 15 Great American-Made Gifts
- Gift Guide for the Guys
- 20 Best Stocking Stuffers
If you’re making a few batches of Christmas cookies this weekend, here are THE 22 best recipes you may want to peruse.
If you’re decking out the house and need some inspiration, you may want to check out:
- 10 Gorgeous Holiday Wreaths
- 10 Most Beautiful Christmas Trees
- And everyone will flip over these DIY rosemary wreath place cards.
Planning a holiday dinner? Here are some mouthwatering menu ideas:
- A simple and delicious holiday cocktail party menu.
- This model & chef whipping up my dream holiday dinner.
- A cozy soup & salad menu at our greeting card sign & stamp social.
- 10 best holiday party appetizers.
- We made a stunning sandwich spread at our holiday gift wrapping party.
And if you only read one thing… here’s how to have a stress-free holiday this year!