- 1 yard fabric of your choice
- 2 bottles of your favorite wine
- freshly cut flowers
- Lay out your fabric square in a diamond shape with the corner pointing towards you. Then, place your wine bottles on the fabric with the tops pointing towards the corners. Leave enough room between the bottoms of your bottles that they will be able to stand next to each other when you stand them up.
- Starting at one end of your fabric, roll both of the bottles together down the entire length of your fabric.
- Once you reach the end, stand both of your bottles up by bringing the tops together.
- Tie the remaining fabric into a knot. Leave the ears from the knot out, or tuck them into your wrapping.
- Place flowers into the folds of your wrapping for a pretty detail.
Share this Post