- 2 small cans diced green chiles
- Lawry’s seasoning salt
- 1 1/2 lbs monterey jack cheese
- 10 – 12 eggs beaten
- 7 oz evaporated milk
- Butter a 9? x 13? casserole dish. Sprinkle flour on bottom of dish. Spread 1/2 of chiles on top. Sprinkle with flour, paprika, and Lawry’s. Spread 1/2 of shredded cheese. Repeat. Beat eggs with evaporated milk and pour over layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes or until firm.
- May be halved or prepared in advance (freeze or refrigerate). Thaw before baking.
Share this Post