Click here to see the full “Garden-to-table Summer Feast” story.
“We had this salad at a small restaurant in the Monti district of Rome. We ate there three times in one week and always ordered the same thing: Caprese salad, Eggplant Parmigiana and a litre of the house red. Every morning, the owner’s mother would drop off crates of freshly made ravioli.” Sophie Collins
- 2 handfuls arugula
- 6 roma tomatoes
- 1 ball of mozzarella di bufala
- 10 Castelvetrano olives
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- Maldon sea salt to taste
- Cut up tomatoes into quarters and add on top of arugula.
- Cut up mozzarella into small pieces and place over top of arugula.
- Place olives around the outside of the dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil and red wine vinegar.
- Top with sea salt to taste.
Share this Post