Read the full post, Inside Jenni Kayne’s Pretty & Healthy Friendsgiving, right here!
- 2 cups sweet potato chopped into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 pomegranate seeds removed
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a bowl, mix coconut oil with chopped sweet potato and salt. Pour coated sweet potatoes onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roast sweet potatoes for about 40 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, toss mixed greens, arugula, sweet potatoes and pomegranate seeds. Set aside while you prepare dressing
- To make the dressing, combine garlic, lemon, olive oil, and 3/4 teaspoon salt in a food processor or blender. Toss dressing with salad and serve. Enjoy!
Share this Post