- 1 lb. shrimp
- 1 lb. squid
- 2 lbs. mussels
- 2 lbs. clams
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 shallot bulb finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup clam juice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt and
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper flakes
- 6 cups spaghetti
- Start water boiling for the spaghetti follow package instructions for the pasta. Pull pasta out when al dente, drain.
- In a large pot, place oil, garlic, shallots , heat until garlic and shallots are transparent, add butter , white wine, clam juice and juice of one lemon, salt and pepper.
- Place all the seafood into the pan starting with the mussels and clams, then the squid and the shrimp last.
- Cover and cook until mussels and clams open and shrimp is pink, about 6-8 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta and toss together, cook for about 2 minutes until liquid is reduced.
- Sprinkle with pepper flakes and serve.
Share this Post