- 16 shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, cubed
- 1/2 pineapple, cubed
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tablespoons greek yogurt
- a few shakes of Cholula Green Pepper Hot Sauce
- juice of 1/2 lime
- chopped cilantro for topping
- queso fresco for topping
- In a grill pan, grill the shrimp until slightly charred and cooked through. Set aside.
- Add the cubed cucumber, pineapple, and jalapeño into a mixing bowl and combine. Let sit for about 5-10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, add the avocado, greek yogurt, Cholula Green Pepper Hot Sauce, and lime juice, and mix until the avocado is thoroughly incorporated and the crema is a drizzling consistency. You may need to add a little water at a time to thin out the crema if it is still too thick.
- Fold the tortillas in half and lay onto a heated grill pan for about 1 minute on each side until they are warmed through and hold their folded shape.
- To assemble, add a large scoop of the cucumber and pineapple salsa, and place two shrimp on top. Drizzle the avocado crema over the tacos and crumble queso fresco on top. Serve with lime wedges.