- 2 packs fresh green beans
- 1 pack fresh shishito peppers
- 2 TB olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 TB blue cheese crumbles
- 3 TB vinaigrette
- 2 TB sliced and toasted almonds
- Mix together green beans and shishito peppers, then rinse with water.
- Toss drained beans and peppers in olive oil and kosher salt.
- Prep grill with either hot charcoal, or hardwood coals. Grill should be hot, but not too hot (if you can put your hand 6 inches from the grates for 6 seconds it is perfect). Place green beans and peppers perpendicular to the grates on the grill so that they don’t fall through.
- Turn the beans and peppers over, as they begin to char. Pull off beans and peppers while they are still snappy and crisp, otherwise they will overcook and become mushy.
Once you have all of the beans and peppers off the grill, toss in vinaigrette and top with blue cheese and almonds.Serve warm.
Share this Post