Check out the full story – a fermentation brunch with Hat Creek Provisions!
- 1/2 jar Hat Creek Provisions kimchi
- 12 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a cast iron or non-stick skillet over medium heat and add in kimchi.
- Whip eggs together and pour over kimchi. Once the sides of the eggs set, put skillet in the oven to finish.
- The frittata is ready when you wiggle the pan and the middle is set. Flip out on to a cutting board, slice, and serve.
Share this Post