Who’s thinking about falling off the #DryJanuary bandwagon this weekend? Hey, no judgement here, but today’s mocktail might be just what’s needed to reset your good intentions. Full of fruity flavors (and rich in antioxidants), this minty pomegranate punch is refreshing, fizzy, and just plain gorgeous. Since I’m trying to use all the pomegranates I can get my hands on while they’re still in season, they really inspired this drink, and mint kind of makes everything taste like a mojito? Not that I’m suggesting you add rum to this. Because I would never do that. Check out more Month of Mocktails recipes like Suruchi’s green kombucha smash or Laura’s cucumber basil & citrus, and keep scrolling for today’s punch!
*photos by kate lesueur
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 bunch fresh mint, leaves only
- 4 cups unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1 cup unsweetened pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- Sparkling water to top off
- In the bottom of a pitcher, muddle half of blueberries, half of mint leaves, and half of pomegranate seeds. Add cranberry juice, pomegranate juice, and agave nectar, and stir well to combine.
- Divide remaining blueberries and pomegranate seeds between glasses, and fill each halfway with the juice mixture. Top off with sparkling water, and garnish with mint. Drink up!