- 1 cup quinoa, tri-colored
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 radishes, sliced thin
- 10 leaves cilantro
- 1/8 cup cashews, toasted
- 3 tbsp orange cashew ginger dressing
- 1 pinch ground coriander
- olive oil
- Pour quinoa into a pot and cover with water by 4 inches. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook for about 6 minutes or until the quinoa is tender. Place the grains in a medium mesh strainer and strain out the water. Cool down by spreading out quinoa on a sheet tray.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F and place a sheet tray in the oven to get hot. Peel sweet potato with a vegetable peeler and slice into large bite-sized chunks. Toss the sweet potato chunks with just enough olive oil to coat and some salt in a mixing bowl. Place the sweet potatoes onto the hot sheet pan in an even layer and roast for 25-30 minutes or until tender, then let cool.
- Mix the quinoa, sweet potatoes, and cashews together in a mixing bowl. Fold in the dressing and sprinkle in the ground coriander. Garnish with cilantro and radish.
- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 small knob of ginger, peeled
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2/3 cup cashews, raw
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup blended olive oil
Place all ingredients in a blender except for the oil and blend until smooth. With the blender still running, slowly pour in the oil.